1. The promoter is: Prestige Auto Group whose registered office is at 10220 – 170 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5S 1N9.
2. The competition is open to residents of the Canada aged 18 years or over except employees of Prestige Auto Group and anyone otherwise connected with the judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/LexusSouthPointe/
6. Multiple entries will be accepted per person.
7. Closing date for entry will be March 8th-10th, 2017 @ 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Contestants will “Like” and “Share” the post for a chance to win
Additional entry will be given to those who “Like” Lexus South Pointe’s Facebook page.
Comments must not contain vulgar or offensive language
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
Products and services valued over $100 including manicure with shellac and pedicure with shellac.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by competition post on the Lexus South Pointe Facebook Page. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Alberta law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Alberta.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name on the Lexus South Pointe Facebook page solely for the purposes of winner notification. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to any third party. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Canadian Freedom of Information Protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. Prestige Auto Group will judge the competition and decide on the winner, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Facebook.
23. Prestige Auto Group’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. Prestige Auto Group shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.